Monday, June 23, 2008

Osvaldo Rubio


Hi! My name is Osvaldo Rubio and I have been teaching at Sherman Oaks Community Charter School in San Jose California for 10 years. I have a master's degree in Education with an emphasis on Teacher Leadership. I have taught grades 3-6th. Our school is a Dual Immersion Spanish/English School. I will be teaching 4th grade in Spanish this fall. In addition to teaching I am also the technology Laison for my school in the Campbell Union School District. I have also been a Master teacher for the Bilingual Education Department at San Jose State University.
When I am not teaching I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I am a avid bay area sports fan (Giants, 49ers, Warriors!!). I enjoy going to the ballparks whenever possible. I also enjoy music and concerts.
I am looking forward to this summer for several reason. First, this will be the first summer I am not teaching summer school!! Second, I am looking forward to the program this summer and learning many cool and exciting things that I will be able to implement in my teaching. Also, I am looking forward to meeting all of you and working with all of you!! See you soon!

2 comments:

Steven Caringella said...

Osvaldo,

Mucho gusto! This is Steven, the elementary cohort facilitator for the this summer's MERIT program. I am looking forward to meeting you. I am going to be teaching Spanish at Russell Middle School in Milpitas. I used to teach bilingual in Franklin McKinley. I am looking forward to meeting you and working with you this summer. Nos vemos muy pronto.

Esteban

Thu said...

Big Money Molina!!!