Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kathleen Rooney

Hi Everybody!

I'm Kathleen! I graduated from STEP in 2005 and for the past three years, I have been teaching beginning Spanish at Aragon High School in San Mateo. Before starting my teaching career, I worked with the Peace Corps (in both Washington, D.C. and Paraguay, South America) and with a social services organization (in San Francisco).
I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and gaining as much knowledge about technology as possible to take back to my students.

Here's a picture of me at the Great Wall! I just got back from a trip to Beijing, China with the Music Department at Aragon.

2 comments:

e.frances said...

hi kathleen!
i have ALWAYS wanted to see the great wall. i hope it was as amazing as i imagine it to be :)

thanks for your comment - my sister went to school in connecticut - fairfield so i spent some time visiting there. plus, you can see your shoreline from mine on long island where i grew up :)

see you next week!

Gayle said...

Hi Kathleen,
I also have visited the Great Wall and find the history of it fascinating. Did you enjoy China?