Hi folks. The big news recently in my life is that I was married in December and just got the pictures in last week. (Sorry for playing the part of the over-exuberent and slightly obnoxious bride.)I've been teaching at Los Altos High School since the fall of 2005. I started out teaching in a private all girl's Catholic school in San Jose after graduating college in 2001. I also took a break from teaching to live, work and learn in south Chicago--yes, I know where Barak Obama lives! Sorry, I digress, while getting my master's in divinity, I also worked in a second grade classroom where I learned something about classroom management in elementary education. I currently teach World Studies to frosh and two sections of AVID.
So, in my free time I indulge in running and training for races with distances between the 5k and the marathon. I run with the Palo Alto Run Club twice to three times a week. I also indulge in watching Dancing With the Stars, reading and the occasional Us Weekly. I have a dog named Pluto who is the cutest dog ever.
I'm looking forward to learning about new technologies that can enrich my history curriculum and technology that can help my students in the AVID program bridge the technological divide.
5 comments:
Hi Stephanie,
What a gorgeous picture! I think I know this church. My niece was in a wedding there last summer. Is it in Portola Valley or there abouts? Anyway, congratulations!
Congratulations! You get to be an "obnoxious" bride for at least another six months, so I say: enjoy it! Be prepared, the next question is: "so when are you going to have kids?"
Trav
The picture is really pretty! I'm in the process of planning my wedding in Nov. so I would LOVE to hear about yours! :)
Hi Stephanie!
I'm so excited that you're doing the MERIT program. I look forward to hearing about your wedding, any recent races, and just catching up!
Hi Stephanie,
Your wedding picture is beautiful. Is it Portola Valley? My younger daughter got married last summer. It was a very special time.
Post a Comment