
My name is Tom Budd. I am a second year Biology and Integrated Science teacher at Los Altos High School. Last year I also taught Geometry. After having spent twenty-five years as a consultant in the biotech industry, I came back to teaching three years ago and love it! My strong interest in integrating real life with teaching motivates me to continue to learn about how to become a more effective teacher including all aspects of high- and low-technology. I am looking forward to this class to gather more ideas about how to better integrate technology teaching strategies and tools into my classroom.
The picture is of me taking a surfing lesson in Maui last week. I love the outdoors and travel or camp whenever I can.
The picture is of me taking a surfing lesson in Maui last week. I love the outdoors and travel or camp whenever I can.
2 comments:
hey there, tom!
was that your first time surfing? i am VERY new to surfing - really wouldn't even go as far as to say that I've reached beginner status... however throughout trying i loved everything about that feeling when you finally caught a good one!
Hi Tom,
Was in Hawaii in May, but didn't brave the surf! You look like you've taken to surfing very well!
Post a Comment