
I am a Physical Education teacher at Piedmont Middle School in San Jose. I am in my 28th year of teaching and still enjoy going to work. I am married (27 years) and we have 2 daughters and 1 son. The girls have UC degrees in biology and our son is at UCLA majoring in history. We also have a 2 year old boxer/staffordshire terrier named Cheechoo.
Needless to say we are involved with many activities. (tennis, basketball, volleyball, crafts and technology) I enjoy taking tech classes as I am trying to incorporate more crafts & technology into school projects.
Physical Education is usually viewed as a "low tech" subject, but I am working on changing that at Piedmont Middle. I am very excited to be a part of the KCI Merit program this summer and look forward to meeting everyone & learning new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment