Hi Everyone,
I’ve been living in California and teaching at Milpitas High School since 2000. Before that I taught in Texas for 13 years. I’ve taught pretty much all of the business education courses including programming, accounting, and computer applications. In my current position, I teach Computer Applications and am lead teacher for the Digital Business Academy and the Business Department at MHS. I finished my master’s degree from SJSU last year and took last summer off, so I’m really excited to have the opportunity to learn some new technology applications. I love to learn new things and try to instill in my students that learning is a lifelong process!
My “About Me” section includes that I’m Mom of two awesome kids. My son just turned 20 and lives in College Station, Texas where he works full-time as a department manager at Best Buy and attends Blinn College full time as well. I’m really proud of him in case you can’t tell! My daughter is 16 (going on 25) and is totally a free spirit. She’s truly the light of every day for me. She loves cheerleading; My Space, cell phones, her iPod and (ugh) boys! I know school is in there somewhere! :-) She’s very creative and wants to do something in the field of journalism.
I’m looking forward to spending time this summer with a group that I know I will have a lot in common with!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Andrea,
I grew up in Texas. My mother, brothers and their families still live out in West Texas. My 18 year old niece just graduated from UT.
Post a Comment